Fastace BS-66-RC-280L shock

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Suzuki_Master

Reaction score
Hey, I have a MSO X6R and last week my current rear shock snapped in half so now I am looking for a new shock. I had the Fastace BS-58-RC-270L on it which is the shock that snapped. So i am looking for a shock that is a little stronger and have spotted the BS-66-RC-280L. I was just wanderin, would this shock fit on my X6R? Or would it be too long?

Thanks for your help.

You would be suprised how much 10mm extra length makes to the swingarm angle, Id personally stick with 270mm one,

I am planning on doing freestyle on my MSO and just dont think that the BS-58 would be able to handle the landing. When it snapped the highest i had ever jumped was about 1m. so if it snaps over that jump imagine what could happen over a 2m jump. and i had only had it for a couple of months now. Is there any stronger 270mm shocks available for under $200?

Are there any other good quality 270mm shocks that can handle freestyle jumps other than the Fastace BS-58-RC?

Thanks akim21, I have heard about them but does anyone know of someone who sell DNM shocks here in Australia? I found one on pitpro.com.au but there was only 1 and it was $279 and i cant really afford that at the moment.

Last edited:
Thanks sidney, i could only find one shock. Is that all they have? And do you know if it is 270mm?

Nah I'm not sure mate try emailing them

You won't get a reply until tomorrow though.

Well i didn't really wanna start a new thread so i thought i'd come here to ask a new question.

I am looking to buy a new rear shock and it can be a 280mm. does anyone know which shock is best value for money.

I really want a quality shock though because it will be used for jumping.

Latest posts

Back