Fastace front + Oversized disks??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mazza

Reaction score
Hey im nearly finished with my bike for the moment and ive just hit a wall. The disks from my terra-moto dont fit with the fastace front brakes... SO i was wondering what size are most ppls disk? and is it prossible that mine are oversized and thats why they dont fit in the brake mount properly?

oh and they are wave or rotor or w/e u call them.
Advice much apreciated i wanna get this thing done so i can get riding asap.

Same thing happened to me with my Fastace forks - ended up buying a front brake setup that fit from DHZ, if he doesnt have them he can probably get them in. Cost was around $50

I brought a set of brakes that go with the fastace forks. They fit fine just im sure now the disk it too big. So it either wont fit on or i can only have one bolt holding on the brake calipers lol

It wouldnt be a good idea to rid with it only half secured? cause if its not gunna a) screw the bike or b) kill me i wont bother too much

It might do both. :D fair bit of load going thru there, not a good idea to just have one bolt holidng it on, post up a pic of how exactly it isn't fitting, caliper holes don't line up, caliper won't reach the forks because the disc is too big, I thought it was the latter but if it is i' surpirsed that you can get even one bolt in.

Wheel wont sit in propperly so its definatly the size of the disk. Its a 200mm radius disk. So i reckon il have to find myself a 180-190? Anyone confirm what size disk will fit with the fastace brake/fork setup?
And it looks like the hub might be smaller than average... wouldnt surprise me just about everything else hasnt been uniform to any other make lol

Not sure if this helps, but I tried an MXB front wheel in my pit pro 125rr and it was too larger a disc. Not to mention the offsets were all wrong too.

Maybe the pit pro ones are the right size as they were smaller.

Any chance you can take a tape measure to your disk? lol found a few options but id like to be sure so i dont end up with another disk thats useless

Latest posts

Back