fastR's Motovert RX

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hm 105km on it grrrrrrrrrr your keen.. Think the knees would be locked tight against the tank at that speed on the bad boy. a 160 should be good.

hey how did the build come along does anyone know? still keen to maybe do one of these myself one day

i have recently completed a chp z175cc fitment into my motovert rx and was pretty straight forward, i am running 17 33 gearing and can hit 115 without peaking the motor out too much,although at 115 the eyes start watering and the bike starts squirilling around, the power down low is still quite aggresive even with the gearing i run, 1/4 turn & 28mm oko still take some control taking off and when in traffic. i can however cruise at low rpm at 80k's in 4th or 60k's in 3rd at low-mid rpm. very happy with the transplant overall, i have now done 200 pretty hard k's on the motor and nothing has gone wrong yet. cross fingers.

hey how did the build come along does anyone know? still keen to maybe do one of these myself one day

It's all done except for some electrical stuff and the lifan ORK. I haven't had time the last few months to do any work on it. Hopefully now our new house is finished I'll get back into it once we move in.

sounds like a wicked build, get pics now!!!

Latest posts

Back