fat wheel pit bike project

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morphus

Reaction score
For last five yrs I have tried to build a fat wheel pit bike that is a lifan motor pit bike with a three wheeler rim/tyre fitted to a moded alloy swing arm. This project has taken five yrs due to moves and me giving up a few times. I know have gotten closer to getting a serious contender for a functioning bike with all factor considered, and there is a few! I will post a few pics as I complete. I has been a complete waste of money and a total frustration, but it will be one of a kind. Will keep anyone who is interested posted. Matt

Sweet sounds good. Five years is along time but why give up now lol. Keep us posted

Carlton

I'm a big fan of the sand bike look, thats probably why i have 6 z50's and a ct70(because of fat tyres), i'd like to see pics of your bike if its wearing fatties.

its a little, say, home style moded but looks the part. i have had most issues around the difference between the engine matching the rear sprocket and the space difference, ie the rear tyre is way wider. I have mad engine off set to match and are addressing the difference on the other side with the kick start. A lot easier. Will post pics soon as finished. Not another 5 yrs...........

Latest posts

Back