faults with the le,xr,mso140s,dhz140cc??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RYNNO

Reaction score
does anybody know of any faults that are most likly to occure on a pitpro, le or xr, mso 140s or the dhz 140cc im lookin at buyin one of theese bikes,, most likely the xr or the 140s ,, im juzt curious into any faults that i may need 2 be awear of that could happen whilst ryding the bike,, can any1 with expirience heknoledge or personal lp me out so id no what 2 expect what may go wrong,,,,,,
cheerz!!

would yu be able 2 upgrade the gears on the 140s 2 make them strong so theirs less of a chance of them breakin???,,
and if so what would i be abel 2 wake in it!!!

just replace them when they break but if you kick your bike properly with the correct technique it shouldnt happen that much

lol, put it in neutral, make sure fuels on, kill switch off etc. KICK IT, LOL. prime or use choke most of the time but it will start without it. but the 140s is start in any gear, so you can start it in 1,2,3 or 4th gear, just hold in the clutch or you'll shoot un-expectedly....
cheers

id say you give it a fast but gentle kick as the motors will always stop on the compression stroke

I HATE kickstarting my bike because the kickstart lever always kicks back up because of compression and it really hurts my ankle.

i got my kick start gears from dhz for 40$ when i was i sydney a week ago

boys boys boys

with there toys

ok i'll give ya run down on kicking ya bike

ok if from a cold start USE the choke

next ALWAYS get your bike to TOP dead CENTER

IE:push the kick arm down till you can feel more pressure at the top of the stroke<<<<top dead center

then amke sure she's in nuetral and stomp on that thing , a little gas at the same time and BOBS ya uncle

i ride a CR 500 2 stroke and when im out on her ppl ask can i have a ride

i say sure if you can kick it you can ride it
as you might have guessed NOT to many ppl ride her even my best mate troy
cant kick her over and it's half his bike LOL

lol fag button i like to get my bike to top dead center and then make sure the kick starter is parralel with the ground and then kick it

Most of these bikes are China-made, so I would say there will be some little issues here and there for every bike. Maybe even among the same brand and batch. Probably Quality Control is different from what we get from the Japanese.
The one bike that impresses me so far is the Motovert. For the past months of riding and after a couple races, nothing really requires major fixing.

Im having some isues with my 140s and the kickstart gears but thats it pritty good bike i might of got a dogy 1 (it happens).

you say your having issues,,, what kind of issues,, im awear of the kickstart but not the other issues??
waz your 140s worth itz money???

Yup worth every $$$ thay are good ppl to do bisnes wid to.
just the kickstart gears im having probs wid not that bad atm

can i put crf50 ones in or do that not fit?(kickstartgears)

Latest posts

Back