Favorite Food

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think that bloke should be banned

most or atleast half the people on this site are under 14

Might aswell start a thread on peoples favourite colours or shampoos or something stupid like that.The amount of times mods and others jump on people for double posts and asking questions(often very valid questions) which may have already been asked(although perhaps without satisfactory answers,which sometimes prompts repeat threads) because it clutters up the site ,and then to be in support of such a pointless thread just amazes me.Rant over!

well maybe if people did bitch about everything that they dont like/have the site wouldnt be so cluttered up. its people like you who go off topic making it messy. its a bit of fun mate, people come on here for fun, to make more friends to go riding with, to learn and to get help when needed. let them go mate and take your bitching elsewhere.

well maybe if people did bitch about everything that they dont like/have the site wouldnt be so cluttered up. its people like you who go off topic making it messy. people come on here for fun, to make more friends to go riding with, to learn and to get help when needed.

Thats fair enough but the point I'm making is that if someone does need help,and can't get the help they want from old threads so they ask the question in a new thread,they get shot down for not doing a search(even if they already have),or if you want to sell some thing and you dont use the "layout" you are the anti-christ,even though you might take up about 3rows of text versus about 30 or more.
Sometimes fun can be disagreeing with other people,deleting posts because someone disagrees is crap.I thought just china bikes were inconsistent but maybe its the riders/moderators also.:D
And for the sake of the minions:
Iced coffee and stuffed crust meatlovers pizza

Last edited:
My favourite food ??

That's easy ....I'd have to say my favourite food is FEMALES

Thats fair enough but the point I'm making is that if someone does need help,and can't get the help they want from old threads so they ask the question in a new thread,they get shot down for not doing a search(even if they already have),or if you want to sell some thing and you dont use the "layout" you are the anti-christ,even though you might take up about 3rows of text versus about 30 or more.
Sometimes fun can be disagreeing with other people,deleting posts because someone disagrees is crap.I thought just china bikes were inconsistent but maybe its the riders/moderators also.:D
And for the sake of the minions:
Iced coffee and stuffed crust meatlovers pizza

i shouldnt have to explain myself to you but if you actually looked in the ones that I deleted straight away, the person trying to sell has put in no effort at all. so why should they have the right to sell items here if they couldnt be bothered a having REAL ago.
for example:
"i have 4 sale 2 brand new 140 cc motors never used pm your number i call i if your intresred thanks ps sory if u c this ad two times i put it up this morn n cant find it now sory"
do you think thats the right attitude to sell something?
if people do put in the effort going throught the brand, price there after, condition, location, etc. i ask them to use the layout to save them writing it all out again.
get my dirft?

Last edited:
Yea....getting creative,should toss 1 together
Made some really nice..Sun soaked pilchard and cottage cheese wrap's with rocket lettuce last night

id throw up just reading that cook book lol
has anyone tryed uncooked noodles with melted chocolate on it?

and i think the Moderator is doing a good job

anything that isn't green or a vegitable
would have to say deep fried jack daniels is definantly up there

and stop being a goose sheesh

no lol . uncooked 2min noodle and u melt over chocolate then u let it set

my gf gave me some afew days ago... but she used realy bad chocolate like black and gold so i just ate alil and said mmm yummy

Latest posts

Back