February FOTM...VOTE NOW...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Feb FOTM

• RB-125

Votes: 14 19.2%
  • Karloz1991

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • fifty_boytim

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • aaron.blake

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • unit_mx

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • Hillz

Votes: 12 16.4%
  • twisties

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • SAGAONE

Votes: 10 13.7%
  • rossetti

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • steve101

Votes: 4 5.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
oh wow! i didnt think i was going to get any votes, thanks to everyone who voted for me! :) :)

#### the #### chinas off!!!!!!!

want a tissue? china's are here to stay for a long time so get over it. some people just cant afford jap bikes or motoverts and im one of em and i dont care what i ride aslong as i ride.

^^^^ amen brother! hahah
i build my whole bike for 200 rather than spending 10 times that for a jap!
we all got to start somewhere and even though it may be shit it can get better!
lol rossetti we tied :p

saga's bike didn't get nearly as many votes as it should have. haha. Don't worry sagaone I love it! lol

^^^^ amen brother! hahah
i build my whole bike for 200 rather than spending 10 times that for a jap!
we all got to start somewhere and even though it may be shit it can get better!
lol rossetti we tied :p

yeah but we only have to spend the money once not 10 times a year while were out ridin your most likely at home trying to find parts to fix the china crap

This thread was over, its March now and when will this bullshit argueing about jap vs china ever stop. I own a Jap AND a China and why dont people just grow up and enjoy their ride instead of turning everything into a dick swinging contest. We all know jap is better but china is cheap, simple as that. If you want to bitch about chinas then why not do it at FMX.com cause thats all they seem to want to talk about over there. JUST GROW UP PEOPLE.

Latest posts

Back