Few pics from todays backyard ride!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
holy crap i wish my dad was into motorbikes like u!!!

That place is sick let me come!!!

Looks like the little tacka is havin fun

he went for over 4 hours with only drinks stop, he keep going the whole time, hes SO keen! (he went to bed though pretty damm quick lol, hes nackered haha)

its my cousins backyard we use!

awesome set up there... yeah my sons peewee comes back this week aswell from an overhaul and clean up... should be back with me in about 2 days or so.. and then i will organise nicer plastics and a full custom sticker kit for it aswell.. i will post pics when i have got it all complete...

Hey Pitmaster.
Great pics ,the little Dude looks like he is having a ball on the jr50.
Nice jump setup you have too !!
Ahh the good old Hills hoist in the backyard that adds a whole new dimension to heads down pitty racing LOL

Keep the pics coming Pitmaster

Cheers Brian

great pics pitty

is it just me or does it look like there's just a helmet rideing that peewee ?
lol

ripp it up lil man

Good on ya for hooking the little one onto it. Looks like he's having a ball.

:D

The shed in the background of image five, please tell me that you use that to jump ya pitty, that would be awesome, nice track ya got there.

The shed in the background of image five, please tell me that you use that to jump ya pitty, that would be awesome, nice track ya got there.

In pic 11 you can see the big metal framed down ramp, that gets turned around and you go down that and jump over the big doubles and up the shed wall:D (BMX / mountain bikes)

SNITCHY yeah i know what ya mean HAHA. its funny watching this helmet belt around the track lol,

MAYLANDS the hills hoist adds the serenity to the track, "ah hows the serenity" lol

GOODYTOD yeah man post some pics up when ya get it finished!

RUBY yeah he loves it, he just doesnt wanna stop, he just keeps riding for hours and hours!

Hahahaha, awesome Pitmaster.

How many PM's do you get per day from other members asking to be adopted by you? ;)

You're little tacka looks like he is really enjoying it, do you ever ride the pitty and put him on the front of it? I used to love taht on my grandpas quad when i was like 6 LOL.

more like pitmaster sits on the tank and the little one drives HIM around ROFL!

Hahahaha, awesome Pitmaster.

How many PM's do you get per day from other members asking to be adopted by you? ;)

You're little tacka looks like he is really enjoying it, do you ever ride the pitty and put him on the front of it? I used to love taht on my grandpas quad when i was like 6 LOL.

he has been sitting like that on the ST50 (monkey) and using the throttle and steering for the past year, thats why he picked up riding by himself so quickly,

he has also been steering my speed boat since he was 2yrs old:D

P1020186640x480.jpg

blakeboat640x480.jpg

reminds me of the NRMA add with the dog on the jet ski

REXY ,REXY he's always doing this PMSL

he's a born THROTLE JOCKY

Latest posts

Back