Few Problems

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wyld Fisher

Reaction score
G'day guys,

I haven't posted on here for a while as i've been having a heap of fun on my PitPro 110. Since I have not been posting on here I have had a few problems. Number 1, when i'm riding the bike and I turn the left, I don't have to accelerat. It turns by it self so how do I fix that? Number 2, when I use my rear brake (drum brake) I push on the pedal and it doesn't spring back up so i have to put my foot under it and pull it up. Also is there anything that I can spray on my bike to stop parts rusting and I have been told to use a degreaser on my bike but I don't know where to put it, I know you have to put it on greasy areas but where are the greasy areas?? Other than all that my bike is great!!! Later on in the future I'll build my own bike and buy parts for it like a few other guys on here do.

When you turn left and it accelerates it's because you're throttle cable is to short and it pulls on it. You simply need a longer throttle cable to fix this problem.

For the brake lever check the spring that is connected to the end of the lever it could have came off and thats why it doesn't come back up.

To stop rust cover the metal parts of your bike with some clear spraypaint.

I hope it all works!

1 Throttle cable needs freeing up(look at what it might be stuck or pulling on squert some wd-40 down the cable

2 replace spring or make spring return on pedal

3 wash and degrease bike degreser gan go everwhere like car motor (try to not spray water in muffler)(and any electricals)dry bike and spray wd40 or crc on any thing and everything then use greese on bearings and chain or tac-2 swing arm and any thing that moves then re /cleen pastics and seat .

Ps if you spray oily stuff on muffler pipe ti will smoke real bad for a short while

Throttle cable might just need to be feed another direction as it isn't moving freely when you turn , thus a new route for the cable may need to be found.

Thanks guys!

What other stuff can I put on my bike to stop stuff rusting???

every so often when you give your bike a matinence session i hope that happens =P just spray your shit with CRC, WD40 or INOX something like that and keeps shit lubed up and stops em from rustin in the first place =)

Latest posts

Back