Finally, a linkage.. PSTO 125

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zwebx

Reaction score
Linkage 155 tbv2 China build

8920d1382769521-finally-linkage-img_0569-1-jpg

Its a ptso 125, a good linkage candidate for my 155 and maybe big bore

Attachments

• IMG_0569[1].JPG
    IMG_0569[1].JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 118
Last edited:
8920d1382769521t-finally-linkage-img_0569%5B1%5D.jpg

Its a ptso 125, a good linkage candidate for my 155 and maybe big bore
Mad bikes they are same as the psto tl160
I think the 160 had gpx black lables and the spx rims
The 125 and 140 had non adjustable forks and steel swinga not alloy
That will be a nice bike with ya 155 in it
If u want any original psto parts il give u a email adress u cant still get anything u need from the factory

Im sure the tl160 had black lables and dnm rear same as the lxr

i would like to go some black labels soon enough.
gotta do my motor first and these will last longer than the other bike i had

Nice Zac, just in time for the race in 2 weeks

Today was sick, i rode the **** out of the bike the gpx 125's arnt that bad at all but for competition purposes i may have to change it out

Finally, a linkage..

How would you compare the power to a 160 lad, it's not the race spec high comp one is it? I'm gonna have some parts/plastics and that soon if you want stuff for it?

How would you compare the power to a 160 lad, it's not the race spec high comp one is it? I'm gonna have some parts/plastics and that soon if you want stuff for it?
Almost on par with a 155 stock but the 155 you can pull from the bottom whereas the 125 needs a little bit of revs
I could not keep up with roy in the straights but i was having alot of fun on it and would be good for a cheap funbike i could keep up with the brap 190 rider around corners but he was off in the straights of cause
im not sure what parts i need for it i know the rear disk is rubbing on the caliper for some reason.. i cant be bothered pulling it apart (will do tonight :boxe:)
i dont think its the high comp one because its easy to kick (not such a bad thing)

its not the high compressiion gpx as they have the oil filter cover on the side and a top mount clutch cable, well mine does anyways lol. you would have to be keen on chucking the 155 into it

its not the high compressiion gpx as they have the oil filter cover on the side and a top mount clutch cable, well mine does anyways lol. you would have to be keen on chucking the 155 into it
maybe just a high comp piston? is there much more of a difference between the stock model? im pretty impressed with the power if i could improve it i could probably stick with the motor

you will feel the difference on the kicker if its a high compression piston, mine takes a reasonable kick to start her. the main differences i can see is clutch position and the fact the hi comp gpx has the oil filter in the same spot as the ho's and z's etc. what is the redline like on your engine does it run the big cdi like the ho's?

you will feel the difference on the kicker if its a high compression piston, mine takes a reasonable kick to start her. the main differences i can see is clutch position and the fact the hi comp gpx has the oil filter in the same spot as the ho's and z's etc. what is the redline like on your engine does it run the big cdi like the ho's?

Redline isnot too high, if i ever need to rebuild the top end i will go the high comp piston and better valve springs but at the moment it already has a buyer but i am contemplating keeping it as a spare incase i run into gearbox issues

Latest posts

Back