Finally, a rotn ride :)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rotn50

Master Spanner Spinning Moderator
Reaction score
**** yeah ****s. Finally had a ride today, one crash and just happened I landed on my back on a small tree stump which ate away at my back.

Had a go of wakeys yx184 with v2, decomp, port matched intake, 28mm pe and 1/8 turn throttle. The low end to mid torque was ridiculous and ultra responsive, I did not want to get off it, I reckon we take it up one size on the main but will need to look at the pilot setup as she is running rich and fuelling up a bit.

We also had a $150 dpro with 155z which ran faultless until wakey tried a bitumen skid and it hooked up and took off leaving him standing and watching lol.

James got some good footage so be on the lookout soon for it. But im back and can't wait to get the anima sorted.

sweet man, good to hear your back and riding shame about the stack

sweet man, good to hear your back and riding shame about the stack
Happened really quick mate. Fell on the bad side but no shoulder impact;)

Awesome stuff digger!
Now pull ya finger out and get that Daytona cracking, no more excuses.
Daytona is 60% complete mate. Needs to be ready for a beach ride next weekend so you will be seeing a good rotn/wakey vid. ;) And got some goodies from my ole mate nickv1980 (nick) in the works.

Great to hear your on the bike again mate and no dramas with the shoulder. I can see you and wakey are going to have a ball racing against each other when you get the daytona going.

Great to hear your back in the biz dude! shame about the crash, but its apart of getting back into it :) i hope it all goes good and that daytona better be out soon ;)

Great news to hear you back riding champ! pot smile on everyones face thats bean close to you, as they glad to hear u geting better :)

The infamous miniriders own goon rider is back with a vengeance, hide ya kids hide ya wife because his breaking everything out there.
Lol good to hear Mick, take some care brother.

Awesome stuff Micko.

Hope you made it more than 10 mins before crashing this time!! haha ;)

Great to hear your on the bike again mate and no dramas with the shoulder. I can see you and wakey are going to have a ball racing against each other when you get the daytona going.
For sure rod, the Daytona is getting fasttracked this week, the shoulder was good mate although I was a tad hesitant at times.

Woot Rotn's back in the saddle :) Keen to see the vids mate, how'd that shoulder hold up?
Hahaha, shoulder was good dude, I came into a washout a bit hot and got a quick flashback when the shoulder devoed itself lol.

Great to hear your back in the biz dude! shame about the crash, but its apart of getting back into it :) i hope it all goes good and that daytona better be out soon ;)
For sure lad, if I don't crash im not making progress lol.

Great news to hear you back riding champ! pot smile on everyones face thats bean close to you, as they glad to hear u geting better :)
Thanks bro, was so hard doing the time to heal but it was worth it for sure, you put a smile on my face with your dedication and mini track brother.

The infamous miniriders own goon rider is back with a vengeance, hide ya kids hide ya wife because his breaking everything out there.
Lol good to hear Mick, take some care brother.
Hide your wife brendo, im on it bro lol. Breaking bad mick style haha. Thanks dude.

Awesome stuff Micko.

Hope you made it more than 10 mins before crashing this time!! haha ;)

Damn nick wasn't it 8 bro bahahaha, yeah I did mate lol. Hope ya been well mate.

so when ya coming back down here bush riding with us man

I sense a lil chuckle as you typed that brooksy lol.

Nick said when I come down there will be no riding the day before VCM lol.

I well and truly fukd that for myself due to my 8 min ride that ended in an endone crazy frenziness at the pub lol.

hey mate, its good to hear your back on the bike... i wasnt here for the injury but i did see some of the xrays and scans... nasty work mate..

cheers
tim

hey mate, its good to hear your back on the bike... i wasnt here for the injury but i did see some of the xrays and scans... nasty work mate..

cheers
tim

Yeah bud it took a while to heal. Thanks tim

Mick buy some parts already !!! you want a set of perfect ASV C6 pro leavers with the whole pro clutch perch and dust covers ??? there genuine and there red micky boi LOL

B5E48C18-4907-4A06-B04A-6E154B2A1370-1227-00000163AF63C50F_zpsb1ea2d13.jpg

Latest posts

Back