FINALLY FINISHED MY BIKE

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

8r3nd0

Sinister 50's
Reaction score
Guess what i think im finally finished my bike of today, what do you think. I couldn't

decide on the graphics so i went half half, no one ever said both sides need to be the

same, i reckon its pretty cool, different but cool.

List of things done mostly wank factor things but damn whats wrong with that:

ProTaper bars + Grip donuts
Tag Rebound Grips
Custom shock mud guard like the PitsterPros
Forged kickstart
Billet 1/4 throttle
Oko 26mm flatslide carb and Uni Filter
Billet gear shifter
DNM 295mm rear shock
Hydraulic clutch
Hour meter
Custom Tuned pipe and Muffler
Fox billet gas cap
Renthal race chain

Attachments

• P1030125 - Copy.jpg
    P1030125 - Copy.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 106
  • P1030127 - Copy.jpg
    P1030127 - Copy.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 88
  • P1030129 - Copy.jpg
    P1030129 - Copy.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 68
  • P1030128 - Copy.jpg
    P1030128 - Copy.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 60
Very nice, clean build mate! Now to get some videos :)

Duuuddee!!! Where did you get those graphics, I've been looking for something like that for ages!!

List of things done mostly wank factor things but damn whats wrong with that:

ProTaper bars + Grip donuts
Tag Rebound Grips
Custom shock mud guard like the PitsterPros
Forged kickstart
Billet 1/4 throttle
Oko 26mm flatslide carb and Uni Filter
Billet gear shifter
DNM 295mm rear shock
Hydraulic clutch
Hour meter
Custom Tuned pipe and Muffler
Fox billet gas cap
Renthal race chain

Hydro clutch ? Where ?

Thats a standard cable clutch on that bike

Hydro clutch ? Where ?

Thats a standard cable clutch on that bike

Have a closer look mate, i always find it funny when guys try to tell you what youve got on your own bike, i could take a closer picture but couldnt be bothered wasting my time.:D

Have a closer look mate, i always find it funny when guys try to tell you what youve got on your own bike, i could take a closer picture but couldnt be bothered wasting my time.:D

All i can see in your picture is a cable system you must have one of the weirdo china hydro to cable brackets .. which still has the cable.. a true Hydro clutch has no cable, its the whole reason people go hydraulic is to get rid of the weak link ie the cable

All i can see in your picture is a cable system you must have one of the weirdo china hydro to cable brackets .. which still has the cable.. a true Hydro clutch has no cable, its the whole reason people go hydraulic is to get rid of the weak link ie the cable

Can you not handle being wrong or something, do yo think im ten years old? mate i know what i have and i know what i spent 60 odd bucks on it and i know it has no cable, because its hydro i bled the line and replaced with dot 4 oil when installed a spent and hour adjusting it just right, my bikes at my work shop at the moment but you are starting to make me interested in taking photos just to prove you wrong, so A1 to you. Why dont you put some effort in and show me what you think i dont have!.

Duuuddee!!! Where did you get those graphics, I've been looking for something like that for ages!!

Bumping this question!! Can you tell me where you got your graphics? Do you want to sell the left over sides?

Latest posts

Back