finally got it!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crackatinny

Reaction score
got me first bike on tuesday, couldnt wait to get it home and have a play with it.
its a atomik RS 125. mum went ape when she saw it (she hates bikes) so that was a interesting conversation.
just a few questions about it... what is the go with the start in any gear bikes? besides the obvious, and is mine one of them? (it has a lifan 125, n1234 gears)
and anyone in adelaide know of some places near stirling where i can just ride for ages, as i wanna get some practice. im thinking kuipto??

cheers Jake

good on ya jake

youd be grinnin like a Cheshire cat good on ya
did you watch my setup vid ?
also cant help with SA ride spots

as i dont be going there in a hurry ,to bloody cold

I was also ment to say; good job on getting your bike. My mom is worried that I'm gettin' a bike too.

Congrats!

Congrats on the new ride. Your engine should be a start in any gear and this means that when the bike is in gear u can just pull in the clutch and start it instead of having to put it in neutral to start.

Yeah Kuipto forest would be pretty risky for a nice whopping fine!

Mate got fined few weeks back $1100 for riding in firetrails in the hills, got pinged for Unregistered bike on public land, not holding a bike licence, using a motorvehicle with no bodily insurance, (the one that comes with rego).

The cops in SA are going boonta over pittys......

you guys need to come to tassie we are aloud to ride just about any where other than some blokes property of course and foresty land but i have been goin to this campin ground in buelah and ive been goin there about a year and havent hit the same track twice heaps and heaps of land......and there are motocross tracks scattered about the state and only take an hour or so to get to.....dam it must suck struggling to find somewhere to ride......i only have to ride up a road about 1km and then i have a about 3 square km of bush to fang around in.......if any of you guys wanted to come down for a ride let me know and we will hook something up.....at least you will be able to ride and not worry about getting fined or something

yes im afraid the tossers on bikes killed it for every 1
just look into rec rego and bobs ya aunty

if not, in SA they almost give land away go buy some of our wonderfull country with a few mates and hey presto your very own MC club

Hey roost in a couple months me and a few of the boys were thinking of jumpin on the spirit of tassie with the bikes and heading down there to check it out for a weekend. Ill let u know when so u can tell/show us all the spots. Hmmm coolmodee was wanting to go there to so maybe we could all take over Tassie for the weekend:D

Hey roost in a couple months me and a few of the boys were thinking of jumpin on the spirit of tassie with the bikes and heading down there to check it out for a weekend. Ill let u know when so u can tell/show us all the spots. Hmmm coolmodee was wanting to go there to so maybe we could all take over Tassie for the weekend:D

sounds sic mate if you have big bike bring them to......when your keen email me and ill get my boys keen.....we can ride all day then drink all night lol it will be good

one of my mates work on the spirit ill let him know when yas are comming over so he can look after yas on there:D

yeah I should have the new pitty in a few weeks and the new 450 is about 6 weeks away so they will both be coming

sweet bro......we can go to hobart for the day as they just opened a new mx track for pitties and the lton one isnt far away either.....most of the tracks out where i usally go are a bit rough on the pitties ya just end up breaking them....but i have 50acers so we can come up with a track for em and drink piss all day......i have my pitty track under construction but not finished as the weather is shit atm and my tractor shit itself so thats on hold atm

make sure u bring spares bro bike shops over here a crap with stock

ya sorry bruz lol.........ya mate i ride dirt.....i will have to have a chat to him and se what he can do i will let ya know.....what do you ride man

Latest posts

Back