Finaly im bak

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hollis

Reaction score
hey all" its been so long since i was on here, iv been so busy..so i thought id start with a bike update, my bikes still going good had afew lil problems but all worked out,pitpro 140xr in my case has been def worth every penny seein so i ride it nearly every day:-D
would recommend to any1 that is wanting to buy a bike of ebay. the only real lowgradeish thing i found was the forks lol. Yesterday i was riding with a mate and jumping out of this steep dirt drain ,first time i didnt kno how steep it realy was so i went to go down it and just went over the hangers and got the bike tobbled on me lol it was so funny:p broke a side plastic so that sucks but yerh good old times"
anywayz i just wanted to say hello and post sumting because i havnt in ages :rolleyes:
peaceout.

good 2 see that ur back hollis, now what could be more important than miniriders? hmmm? lol
i know that u are a good member and could help us clen up here (theres bin quite a few ppl making stupid comments and just making things harder)
and coolies got a new bike!

hey hollis welcome mate

i was just thinking the other day i hadnt seen a post from you in a while ,was getting worried mate lol

good to see your bike is still going well bud

Latest posts

Back