Fire Up

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

younggun

Reaction score
Come On Guys We Need To Fire This Forum Up Its Starting To Get Boring Again Come On Guys Lets Talk Bout Something Interesting Sooooo Boared Come On Guys Go Wild Lol Woooooooooooowwww Footy Cars Bikes Girls Strippers Anything

who likes football? i go for the dockers and they will win the derby on the weekend. They are in fine form atm not loosing for a while. 7 games they have won. IF you like the Dockers and want the song version in a remix go to www.dockerland.com and go down to the purple passion remix. Great football club. Also if my mate ordered a bike from mso how long would it take to be delivered to Western Australia?

sorry man im a league fan go the doggies and the worriors shouldnt be any more than a week man for the bike cheers

MotoSpeed said:
Hi Mad Man,

Based on previous deliveries it takes 4-5 days to Perth. If you have any other questions we are only an email away .... [email protected].

Oh, not to long then. trying to convince him to get it, as i have my thumpstar. We live 4 hours from perth in manjimup.

Someone from Manjimup emailed me last night, so I'm assuming we are talking about the same person. We give cost shipping rate to Forum members so if he is a member I can do the delivery cheaper than quoted.

MotoSpeed said:
Someone from Manjimup emailed me last night, so I'm assuming we are talking about the same person. We give cost shipping rate to Forum members so if he is a member I can do the delivery cheaper than quoted.

yeah, that was me on behalf of my mate. If some one from manji does order one (most likely to be him) can you do the discount. It doesnt really matter though if you cant. (not likely going to be any one else because there is like 5k people in our town.) thanks again.

In wich he does buy it so you know his last name is "Drake" um it probably would be next week or a week after because his mum is in melbourne atm. so hold on there.

Latest posts

Back