First Bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

creesy

Reaction score
Gday Guys,

Ive decided i want to start doing a bit of trail riding etc nothing spectactular. So i need to buy i bike preferably a 250cc as im a fairly big guy 6 foot 3.5 and about 90kg.

What is the best? ive been looking at an atomik blitz 2008 they any good?

250 chinas are really slow my 140 pitpro beats them..

get a kx125 or cr125

prob shoulda said money is an object, so a china is most likely gonna be the go.

my dad is getting x3 atomik blitz's in a day or so, i'm guna test ride one this weekend so i will let ya know the out come

the atomik 250cc blitz visually actually look pretty good.
not sure about how they run though.
they reckon they have 15.5kw. isnt that like 25bhp?

yea demon that sounds about right but for that much power why are they so slow? 140s only putting out 12 stock

my dad is getting x3 atomik blitz's in a day or so, i'm guna test ride one this weekend so i will let ya know the out come

Thanks mate that would be really good! why is he getting 3 :p and how much is he paying per?

Ive been told that this chinese bikes are getting better every year. might be worth the wait of 3 or so months for the 09's

what about this one Atomik Motorsports

Comes with front like brake like horn etc etc and the rec reg stuff even a digital dash.

Has 15.5kw rather then 14kw

waiting for the 09 models is a good idea in my opinion. ive had two chinas, one from 07 and currently got an 08 one, and there are noticeable improvements. little problems get ironed out each year. just due to feedback and research and design. i was overtaking an orion 250cc watercooled 07 model on my MSO 140s 07 model. the MSO's have Lifan engines in them, they are supposedly the best china engine. but yeah def wait for the 09 to come out. make sure to take care of them, china's need about 3 times the TLC of Japs. regular oil and air filter changes are the basic things that have a big effect on engine life. i dont know much about bikes and im fairly new to them. oh and inox mx4 (lanox) everything metal on your bike before even riding it. let it soak in for a day then wipe the excess off, or you dont have to, it makes a layer between dirt and the actual biek and makes cleaning amzingly easier.

im 6'3" and ride a Z50.....much more fun than a big bike :D
[edit] and yes ive owned big bikes. the most memerable being my RMX250 but the Z is still more fun

Last edited:
Kw converted to Horsepower.
10hp = 7.5Kw in other word 3/4 of the horsepower.
so a blitz with 15.5 is around 20Hp.
it is the wieght of them that makes them slower. but if you get good ur sweet!

Hey i have a 250cc ProX and on the track i can go flat out and people on CR125's or KX125's etc just cruise past you.

So i have to agree that are are MUCH slower thean a jap bike but for trials, theyre absolutely excellent. So much fun, its pretty light for a 250 so yea im happy with it and i will be getting another one soon.

good luck with whatever you get..

Latest posts

Back