first round of racing in sa

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BRRRRAARP#923

Reaction score
first round of racing is in 2 weeks time with a $45 entry for members of sambra or $75 for non members for the day. at the moment ther will b three classes until we can get the numbers up! classes are Junior, under 16. Ametuer, 16 and over and open, 16 and over! open will be the more competitive class for the guys who are a bit faster

there is a reason for that! so that people dont just go up there and find the track trhen not join up an just go ride there and wreck all the effort we have put in to get the club and track up and running

Yeah but I would like to see the track before I spend more of my money to join.

dude dont waste peoples tim, if your not aloud to see the track then ovbisouly its gota be good

we're not allowed to see it because someone will probably ride there illegally

we're not allowed to see it because someone will probably ride there illegally

that exactly right! and until people pay there money they wont be told where the track is! there are enough pics and vids on our site 2 give people a good enough idea of wat the track is!

What do you mean more of your money? how has that joint cost you anything? The way you carry on I doubt they would even let you join, I wouldnt. Hey Syd why dont you ask them to do all the hard work and let you join for nothing and ride whenever you want to . Maybe someone from the club can pick you up and drive you out there and bring you back home, pay for your fuel and any repairs you might need, would that be good enough for you then?..................and grow up and pull your head in and shut the hell up or put ya money up and join and actually ride your bike instead of your computer. Not gonna join till ya finish modd'n ya bike. Tell me one guy who owns a fast 50 and ever stops making mods. Sydney your full of it and a time waster. Go and ride in your driveway and give the neighbours the shits some more. Cos thats the best place for you.

Last edited:
What do you mean more of your money? how has that joint cost you anything? The way you carry on I doubt they would even let you join, I wouldnt. Hey Syd why dont you ask them to do all the hard work and let you join for nothing and ride whenever you want to . Maybe someone from the club can pick you up and drive you out there and bring you back home, pay for your fuel and any repairs you might need, would that be good enough for you then?..................and grow up and pull your head in and shut the hell up or put ya money up and join and actually ride your bike instead of your computer. Not gonna join till ya finish modd'n ya bike. Tell me one guy who owns a fast 50 and ever stops making mods. Sydney your full of it and a time waster. Go and ride in your driveway and give the neighbours the shits some more. Cos thats the best place for you.

hahahahahaha.........lol
POST OF THE YEAR, BEEN WAITING FOR THAT TO COME, CONGRATS:D

Good idea guys but seriously how long will it be before someone tells someone and the location of the track is plastered all over the internet. My guess is not long.

It will be interesting if they do ride there cos the land owner can see the track from his house and has a really big stick. Plus there will be a caretaker living there soon anyway so then it wont matter who knows then. But Sydney still wont be allowed out there.:)

no post of the century!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :rolleyes:
but hey what if you can put a deposit in and have a look at the track, and pay all of it later

Back