Fit my bike?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i am after a 16 tooth front sprocket for a 125cc with a 20mm shaft as well i sent him a message asking if it fitted but havnt got a reply

yeah they are doin there best with Kenny in hospital, leigh works for other stores as well but I talked to Ken's better half this morning at the warehouse so give em a ring ....but I'm pretty sure they will fit .

All china motors run a z50 style shaft so it'll fit..

As far as im awear the newer lifans run a thicker shaft. As it was a bastard trying to find the correct one for my 140 build. I had to run 428 pitch as no one had the correct shaft size for the motor in 420 pitch.

As far as im awear the newer lifans run a thicker shaft. As it was a bastard trying to find the correct one for my 140 build. I had to run 428 pitch as no one had the correct shaft size for the motor in 420 pitch.

Thats strange cause my DHZ 138 has a smaller shaft than my older monsoon lifan 125

i stand corrected, Good luck

Lifan has two shaft sizes. The 20mm you've got and a 17mm. The newer motors should all run the smaller shaft and I'd say that is what size these guys are stocking. I have used JT sprockets on the bigger shafts, they just need a frag taken off the splines to fit, but they are a top quality sprocket.

I got an XR80 front sprocket at the bike shop.

Dont ask me what size my shaft is though, wouldnt have a clue

Latest posts

Back