five 0 racing

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shepherd

Reaction score
how hard is it get to get fice0 parts.
they were a great brand and i seen a bright green seat i really want just wondering if anyone knows of or has some spare five 0 parts. thankz for you help
sorry if this is in the wrong sectoin

how hard is it get to get fice0 parts.
they were a great brand and i seen a bright green seat i really want just wondering if anyone knows of or has some spare five 0 parts. thankz for you help
sorry if this is in the wrong sectoin

FiveO went under about a year ago i think.. I didnt realize until just recently when i went looking for a frame

yer they done and dusted , only place to get there parts will shops that hav old stock or ming n 50s ?think they brought all the remaining stock from five o

If we want five0 shirts then look no further then Miniriders right hand column ;)

i went in ming n 50s and its what got me started, i walked in and they have this awsome green five 0 seat on this crf, and i cant find the seat anywhere else, i know they went under loved them good parts

well my bikes live in a garage and i sit on it unless im jumping so it would go alright.but i cant seem to pick one up so yeah

i wish i could but i cant find one online... the guy in ming n 50s said its limited editoin

my buddy has one & it was bright as when he got it and now its a light green , it looked so old he took it off.
that one at mingn never sees the sun it just sits in the shop , but yep it does look trick when its new

yeah i know..thankz for the help everyone but i gave up ill just find a nice seat or make a seat cover myself

Latest posts

Back