• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Flat 6x4 trailer w/ two wheel arches $100ono

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pascal125

Reaction score
Item: Folding 6x4 flat trailer
Condition: Needs a bit of TLC, paint is faded, one of the brake light covers is broken etc. But it does tow well. Very easy to tow as it's so light. Tyres have plenty of tread.
Reason for sale: Havn't used the trailer in over a year. Bought a 3 bike trailer and since have only used it to move some filing cabinets (wheel channels can be removed with 2 bolts to use as a flat trailer)
Additional info: It is designed to fold down the can be stores vertically on the wheels on the back (two are missing), but I've never bothered folding it down. I made the channels for the front tyres and there are several tie down points.
Would make a good trailer with a bit of work, I used it for mini bikes and have used it for a kx125 numerous times. Light trailer, easy to tow.
Price: 100 bucks ono
For any extra info please call or text 0419 511 094

IMG_22091.jpg

IMG_22081.jpg

how sturdy is it? be fine with 2 85/125s on it and going 110k on freeway for a hour or so? thanks.

Latest posts

Back