flatknacker

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buddah

Reaction score
hi all this is buddah i have a site it is a motorbike site and i would like it if yous could have a look at it and if you like it sing up plz it is

Flat Knacker!

ok cool site but I think its against the rules to advertise it here.

This site is moderated very often by myself, Hillz, Foolsp33d and miniriders. We do our best to keep the site clean and I dont think its fair that you have a go at us, when we go out of our way to try and make it better for you! hey, sometimes we miss some little things but there is no need to go apeshit.

Flarry, think before you speak.

i think the sit looks good but with the convo up top and the eoticons and stuff it looks like spam.com, lol.
introduce urself to the site, hat do u ride and where etc.
i noticed ur site is .com, is that cos the site is free or do u lie outta aus?
cheers.

EDIT: ahhh, justen-thyme, ben is a very nice bloke, don't judge him like that. he is a new mod. so he is being responsible, all mods have to do that, its their job to ke sure the site flows smoothly, without them the site wouldn't be possible and it would be outta control with arguments and fights. personally i think mods deserve more respect around here.

Last edited:
the resson it being .com is because yes it is free

Latest posts

Back