Flip Fest USA

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shit..poor russ lol he got farkin smashed...thats gotta hurt! i think the ramp needed a bit more kick in it, but if it did he may not of made the distance...

i was like no way he's guna try & pull a flip of that flat ramp there's no kick!! thats got to suck, hope he did'nt do to much damage & will be try'n it again soon..

Just one throught I tried to ID the bike in the video for sometime now. Wondering if that's a klx 110 or Pitsterpro x serial?

Man that is pretty crazy trying to flip a little bike off a gap that big with such a flat lip, so sick! He was as committed as it gets too...

think I saw klx, BBR, as well as Pitsterpro. Pretty sure the last dirt aten jump was on a BBR

i thought tj rides motovert pro?
Fark, here the rev limiter at d end when hes upside down.

teach

i went to the show... it was sick.. there was also some stunting (on motorcycles) that was supposed to happen... teach mcneil and his guys were gunna stunt... but it was an all dirt parkinglot..too bad.. hes a great stunter and a really good guy.. he rides minis too. the track at his house is sick. hes got a few realy sick birms and somes nice jumps.. :cool:

Straight from Second Rate Films

TJ is fine...walked away from it pretty much. He'll definately be doing the flip again, here's a quote from one of the second rate guys about the jump

"TJ had BIG BALLS hittin that ramp without ever flipping that ramp or bike....but we also noticed that his rear shock was blown. The practice jump before he flipped he landed just about at the bottom of the ramp...somewhere around 112-115 ft....which by the way is an unofficial measurement...but would be a record, and we think he blew his shock on that landing. We watched to footage when we got back to the house and when he went for the flip he had NO rebound from his rear end, it was stuck down the whole time...that means he pulled it around that far on shear body movement and strength!!!! I have a feeling if he had a bit of pop from the shock he would have landed it."

thought you guys might want to know...

Latest posts

Back