Flywheel Puller

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darb110

Reaction score
looking for a flywheel puller I wanna do it the right way this time as I have now moved onto my engine :D the last 3 I've done with a few screwdrivers and a bash on the crank I've not been able to get the nut back on.. hense the hammer :) whoops,

so i wanna just pick a puller, id like to know where some of you guys (people who have one) got it from.. ive tryed bunnings and mitre 10 but nothing ive also tryed supercheep but they only had the puller for a car and that was gunna be $50 so im thinking ill try and get a propper one for a crf.

i am also willing to buy one if you have one and no longer needing it, or ill borrow if you want it back :p sure we can work i out,,..

cheers guys!

yeh i used that way 3 times too ;)
but see the things was when you tap the crank to hard you round it off and cant get the nut back on :p

yeh i used that way 3 times too ;)
but see the things was when you tap the crank to hard you round it off and cant get the nut back on :p
Ya tap the end of the puller not the end of the crank so no danger of rounding off the threads. My puller has a tapered end so it fits into the small indent on the end of the crank. Tighten it down, give it a hit, tighten and hit. Takes a few goes then pops straight off.

would you lend your puller?
if the reciever would pay postage and return postage?

alright sweet thanks ill have a look and get back to you =)

Latest posts

Back