FMF Exhaust for an Upgrade

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sik_skids_n_shit

Reaction score
whats crackin!
anyone had any experience with fitting an FMF exhaust to their mini? main reason why im askin is to see if its really worth spending the $300 on one. it would be going on a 140 Lifan.
Cheers
Luc

P.s. anyone know where you can get them for mini's in SA???

i have one on the honda, deffinately one of the best things you can buy for your bike especially the bigger bore motors like the 140, usually cost more than 300$ but I got mine from the thumpertalk store from the US for about $350

Will the one made for the CRF50 fit your usual china mini?

cant say for sure but I thinkso, I have a thumpstar billet frame and fits perfectly, aslong as its crf based, you could probably work it out if you got measurments etc.

which one u got flarry? on the net all i can find for mini's is the "Factory 4.1" or the "Powercore 4" by the looks of it the factory 4.1 looks like the better of the two. did u notice much difference in torque, response, power etc.....

yeah got the 4.1 you can see it in my pic, the 4.1 is deffinately better, its the only pipe ive had on the bike so i cant compare it to anything but my other bike but it deffinately performs well, sounds good ! the bike doesnt bog at all and puts out hp smoothly through the whole rev range.

Next question is where can I get one...

I assume for 300-350 it comes with the header as well?

I too have a 140 so the 4.1 is the size to go?

you can get some cheap ones on ebay from the U.S. also found there's a big bore version too.... zaffa most decent moto cross stores should be able to source you one if they stock FMF

Yeah cheapest I could find was 499 on fmf site and I would assume thats US also. Most dont have listing for mini fmf zoorts...

Keep on searching!

$316.41 AU Shipped

Thats a good price , especially for titanium... but 0 bids so far...

Ahh ebay america! Loaded with goodies!

FMF, Pro Circuit, Yoshimura! Now trying to tell which are real and which are fakes... Hopefully price tags arent lying!

oz50 or ozmini.com sell them in aus for about $500, i got mine from the thumpertalk store for somthing like $320 aus plus $50 shipping from the US haha.

damn Yoshimura dont make a pipe for mini's, all they got for crf50's are big bore kits and cams etc....

p.s. AWESOME!
They make em for 50's

T-4 System/Honda - T-4 System - procircuit.com
t-4_single_mini_lg.jpg

Last edited:
SAGAONE is that ur yoshi pipe?? wow, how do u choose between, FMF, Pro Circuit and Yoshimura?????? im confused

Pretty sure they'd all be similar type in crf50 exhaust on ebay! That have pro circuit, yoshi, two bro;s and fmf!

Latest posts

Back