fmf factory 4.1

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they are for CRF port engines only, but you can modify it to fit.

do a search on ebay, there is a company in the US that has them

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure mate that the engine is a klx style exhaust port and the stock pipe on your bike is a klx bend so I would say the klx style FMF which they do make but I can't link you to any at the moment.
Wether the pipe will actually fit straight up I'm unsure as sometimes the frames are longer or subframe mounts are in different places, so be prepared to mod it to fit.
The only problem with the FMF pipe is that the can is welded to the pipe so it makes it a little harder to mod if needed.
But the sound of these pipes are awesome and defiantly worth the effort.

hey thanks guys, yeah ive been doing a lot of looking around for one of these, been doing some homework, and just didn't know if it would fit.

so if I was to buy a klx fmf 4.1 it should fit into the klx style head that I have on my bike at the moment?

cheers for your help guys

mine is a klx port! got it off ebay from the US! mine fitted an lxr with 160 all i had to do is cut a bit of plastic! ures will def fit! klx style head, klx style bike and klx style pipe :))

Latest posts

Back