FMF or pitsterpro exhaust

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dogboy

Reaction score
Hi, need some advice on a new exhaust to fit to my road rego'd motvert rx125. Its got a daytona 150 with hc piston and performance cam.

I like the FMF 4.1 titanium as it seems awesome value for a titanium pipe (I have been in the monkey bike scene and a Titanium monkey exhaust will cost $800).

If i can stretch the budget to $280 shipped I'd like this exhaust. But is this pipe for a 50cc or will it work on a 150cc?
FMF MINI FACTORY 4.1 F/S TI HONDA CRF50 XR50 - eBay (item 390248933357 end time Jan-03-11 18:05:45 PST)

otherwise as a cheaper option the pitsterpro exhaust from DHZ for $170.
Pitsterpro Big Bore Exhaust System, Fits to Lifan Ducar Lifan Engines - DHZ Mini Moto

What do you guys think?

cheers.

id go the fmf . will look and sounds heaps better but not sure about performace ?
i know they work well with big bore crf50s like 106cc and 124 but it might strangle the 150 a little bit

That is pretty cheap , i would make sure what your getting is the right product .

I have heard of the crf 50 4.1 exhaust going on some big china engines and working better then others , so i would go for it .

Latest posts

Back