fmr 150

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bikeboy

Reaction score
Anyone got one and how do they stack up in comparison to the likes of motovert or mso or the better quality bikes:D ?

Looks like not many have heard of these as 45 looks and not one bite???
Try going to this link then let me in on the latest as they seem to have lots of goody parts and those super heavy duty steel rims etc.
FMR PRO/COMP 150 - Kaos 50

MATE MSO AND MOTORVERT DONT COMPARE TO A FMR
FMR ARE WAY BETTER.
if you want a bike with all the same parts as a fmr with a better frame for half the price and brand new pm

MATE MSO AND MOTORVERT DONT COMPARE TO A FMR
FMR ARE WAY BETTER.
if you want a bike with all the same parts as a fmr with a better frame for half the price and brand new pm

What are you smokin seduce? Don't tell him that other bikes are not good just so you can try and sell yours. We all know that MSO and Motovert are every bit as good as FMR. To say they aren't is just stupid.

What are you smokin seduce? Don't tell him that other bikes are not good just so you can try and sell yours. We all know that MSO and Motovert are every bit as good as FMR. To say they aren't is just stupid.

Mate go sllep in front of a mirror so you can wake up to your self, READ IT, i said they dont compare a mso and motovert are what 2 grand and a FMR is $3300 and way better quality. you get what you pay for, and i am not trying to sell mine i was just giving advise which is what he asked for.

Mate go sllep in front of a mirror so you can wake up to your self, READ IT, i said they dont compare a mso and motovert are what 2 grand and a FMR is $3300 and way better quality. you get what you pay for, and i am not trying to sell mine i was just giving advise which is what he asked for.

Best to not give advice if you don't know what your talking about. FMR's are good bikes but what you're saying is wrong and anyone with half a brain knows that a 08 vert pro, 08 vert expert etc is every bit as good as the FMR's. Maybe you can get on and tell me how wrong I am again NOT :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back