FMX Ramp Plans Needed asap

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

!bmth!

Reaction score
so i was considering building some wooden fmx ramp for my pitbike so i could start getting into fmx i was going to build a mini mx track but it looks like alot of cash is needed so i was considering fmx so just wondering if anyone has ramp plans for free that i could use cause all the ones i have found you have to buy for like $30 id rather spend that money on materials i have plans for the landing so yeh what ever you have just so i can get an idea of what im going to build i was thinking like 7ft ramp with 8ft landing somthing like that

ramp.png

thanks revmx_89 for acutually giving me proper links to good designs not that the hanglider is bad but when i want to build a hang glider ill use it :p

thanks revmx_89 for acutually giving me proper links to good designs not that the hanglider is bad but when i want to build a hang glider ill use it :p

thats alright mate and here is the link for the search function http://www.miniriders.com.au/search.php
it may help you if you start to use it as there is that many threads on this forum you will be able to find it with the search function

Latest posts

Back