fmx usa tour

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fiffty _boytim

Reaction score
hey every one im heading over to the usa for a while if you would like to know wats happening and be updated on my progress then log onto Twistin Timmy's US Tour for all the lates info and pics on the tour
keep on ridin
tim

Last edited by a moderator:
cheers fellas will definetly go out there and ride hard for aussie , wen my helmet get done over there ill get sum pics of it for you all to see

sticky is a mad idea! will make it heaps easy to keep updated. Good luck dude, show em how its done!

hey every one thanks heaps for the support will try my hardest to keep it all uptodate and get sum vids up while im over there

thanks heaps for that for any one that is in darwin we are having a fare well party for me at a place called the deck bar all are welcome . will put sum picks up from it on my blog page 2 moro . also if you have speed tv on yur cable keep an eye on it as the tour will be gettin broad cast on speed tv as well as another reality tv program is getting run on metzger over the tour and the riders of his team so keep an eye on cable out for that as i will be on both
cheers every one
tim jackson

hey every one i havent been on in a little whhile got screwed over bad in the usa the promotor pulled the plug on the tour and left us to fend for our selfs wat a dick so is mick metzger he is a homo lol but all in all i had sum fun over there rode sum awsome shit

oh wat thats no good man sorry to hear that..... got some pics to share man?

Latest posts

Back