Foot Peg Mounts

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Suspect

Reaction score
Well piss farting around yesterday I did a drop off and landed it abit hard and smashed my foot peg off..

Anyone able to recommend a quality mount and where to get it..

Thanks
Scottie

you could get another chinese one or get a quality bbr, sano or the like for around 100 bucks heaps of internet shops just do a search.

Take your foot pegs and mount off, grind off the pegs and get them welded back on. The gear is good enough the welds are the prob. I have had the same prob on harder landings.

Take your foot pegs and mount off, grind off the pegs and get them welded back on. The gear is good enough the welds are the prob. I have had the same prob on harder landings.

Grind off the pegs?? You can take the pin out and take them off. And they're not welded on.

no he means the bend flatbar that the pin goes through, where its welded to the rest of the mount, to cut it there and reweld it, as the factory welds are pretty dodgy and they can snap through

haha wrecked

Latest posts

Back