Footpeg Mount

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Suzuki_Master

Reaction score
Hey, I have just started doing freestyle on my MSO X6R and love it so far but the only tricks i can do are no footers and little whips. Anyway, my pegs are starting to sag down a bit, one peg is lower than the other though and when I preload the suspension when going up the ramp it feels like i am pushing down one side harder than the other and when i am in the air the bike seems to turn one way and feel out of wack :eek: . Could this be because of the pegs?

So i am looking for a new pegmount and have found this on ebay and was wandering is it any good for freestyle? And will it fit on my MSO?

NEW CHROME EXTRA THICK FOOTPEG MOUNT KIT CRF50 - eBay Other Makes, Bikes, Motorcycle Parts, Cars, Bikes Boats. (end time 10-Oct-07 18:19:42 AEST)

Thanks for the help.

And also, I am wanting to build a bigger freestyle ramp so i can make a bigger down ramp but dirt is fairly expensive and i was just wandering, does anyone have any tips on how i could get dirt cheaper?

Thanks again :D

put up a sign out the front of your house if you live on a main rd

CLEAN FILL WANTEDworked for me

if not on main rd post a sign there with ya ph and ppl will call

as for your footpeg mounts i'll leave that for 1 of the smarter members

cheers

If indeed it is real chromo, then those pegs will be fine.
I know DHZ sells extra thing peg mounts and there aren't too bad at all.

Oh, and as for your felling outta whack when preloading and jumping, it is because of your pegs being on a different plane.
Cheap fix really though...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back