for christmas?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reply from Father Christmas:

Good luck on that one junior! Get your parents to send me 4.5k and i'll think about it.

hahaha its retarted, I can buy the head and the engine seprate for under 2k
but **** that, im getting a T-rex daytona 150 for my RX 50 though..hopefuly in the next few weeks

letter to father christmas

Dear Santa,
The team of Swedish netballers You sent last year were GREAT and I've really enjoyed playing with them but this year if you can just give me a dozen of those delightful little gymnists ... you know the ones I think ya get em in Russia.

Anyway thanks again Santa you'rec ripping:cool:

Dready

hey dready, when you're done with those swedish netballers, be a pal, sling em my way? :D

I take one of these, cheers santa

TV_pipeside.gif

Oh and and I'll take a couple sloppy netballers too dready ;)

hey dready, when you're done with those swedish netballers, be a pal, sling em my way? :D

I would mate but they seem a little jaded with the whole experience after 12 months
in the mountains .... go figure you can lead a horse to water and all that .

Thing is they seem desperate to get home,I just know they'll go back to Sweden telling tales of drunkeness and cruelty but whaddaya gunna do :D

Hoping the Russian gymnists will be a little more resilent .... I'll let ya know:cool:

Latest posts

Back