• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE: Anodized Swingarm

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rotn50

Master Spanner Spinning Moderator
Reaction score
ITEM AND CONDITION: CNC Anodized red swingarm with chain adjustors, bearings and all associated axles and nuts and bolts and chain slide, what you see in the pic comes with the swingarm
15mm axle and 10mm swinger axle which may be changed to 12mm bearings for a 12mm axle I think, axle to axle is 390mm

PRICE, PAYMENT METHODS AND TERMS OF SALE: $130 which includes postage to anywhere within Australia, payment by PAYPAL and first to PM me on MR will win

REASON FOR SELLING: Not needed, AM OPEN TO REASONABLE OFFERS ONLY

EXTRA INFO:The Anodizing is bright red and the pics do no justice for the colour you see, The colour is the same bright red as the other CNC parts for china bikes

LOCATION AND CONTACT DETAILS: Townsville, PM me on miniriders

PICTURES:
20121007_113303.jpg

20121007_113206.jpg

Last edited:
gah ****ing rego!!!! why must you be due!!!! this will be the second thing i cant buy due to it!!!

all the best with the sale... awesome bling..

gah ****ing rego!!!! why must you be due!!!! this will be the second thing i cant buy due to it!!!

all the best with the sale... awesome bling..

When it rains it pours mate, im part time and money is a strain for me too, Keep an eye on it though it might not sell straight away, good things come to those who wait.

What's the length from swingarm axle to rear axle ?

390mm mate

IF IT AIN'T BROKE, BREAK IT :)

Its a 15mm axle and a 10mm swinger axle which may be taken out to a 12mm axle with different bearings I think

IF IT AIN'T BROKE, BREAK IT :)

Price drop, $115 standard postage included.

item is brand new and in unused condition

will keep this swingarm guys, please lock this thread, thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back