• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE 'CINIWORX' MOTARD

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SLOWPINK

Reaction score
For Sale: 'Ciniworx' Motard Price drop
ITEM AND CONDITION:
'Ciniworx', Minimotard / mini dirt bike
Great condition, ready to race or play

PRICE, PAYMENT METHODS AND TERMS OF SALE:
$800 - Cash on Pick up, Paypal

REASON FOR SELLING:
Moving into big bike road racing and need more space in my garage. (also selling my KX250 2st)

EXTRA INFO:
Has 'Daytona' 125cc engine with new hi comp piston & rings, clutch plates and springs fitted. Mandrel bent exhaust pipe (no kinks) with billet muffler.'OKO' 26mm flat slide carby, 1/4 turn throttle, 'TAKEGAWA' air filter, catch tanks, 'PROTAPER' bars with end sliders, 'BLACK LABEL' Gpx forks fully adjustable, 'DNM' full remote adjustable rear shocker, 210mm diameter front disc, braided lines, 2 piston caliper, billet axle slide adjusters, full slider kit fitted, 'PMT' slicks, nobbies on 10" & 12" spoked rims & billet brake lever.
Spare 'Ciniworx' 125 engine and some other minor spares.
Well looked after by senior rider. Can supply more photos to prospective purchaser

LOCATION AND CONTACT DETAILS:
Chelsea VIC
Call me: 0419307883 or PM me.

Attachments

• IMG_0301.jpg
    IMG_0301.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 286
  • IMG_0300.jpg
    IMG_0300.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 333
  • IMG_0303.jpg
    IMG_0303.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 296
Last edited:
Price reduction to $750.00 or make me a fair dinkum genuine offer.:deal:
bump

PRICE REDUCTION I NEED IT GONE

Reduced to $650 I need it gone!! ( the suspension is worth more)

you will probably get more than 650 for it on ebay, its on my watch list anyways :)

SOLD!!!!!!! First person that saw it bought it. Couldn't believe its condition. Didn't even want to start it or ride it he just thought it was too good for the money. I did start it though just to show how good it was.
Now I can admit to my wife I have a 250 Production Race Bike in my garage.
Cheers

just to let people know it went for $476.00
DAMN i shoulda bidded.... but anyway.. i think its time for mods to close this thread

just to let people know it went for $476.00
DAMN i shoulda bidded.... but anyway.. i think its time for mods to close this thread

Just to correct this quote, it went for $500 less the spare motor. The spare motor went for $80.
It was sold after it didn't meet the reserve on ebay.
I think they will enjoy it as much as I did.

i am that lucky guy who scored the weapon,and can i say the thing is f'n ANIMAL
my last bike was a 155 fx pro and it had nothing on this 125 ;) its got the 10'' rear back on and knobs
now all i need is somewhere to hold a race meet to test the bad girl out!!!! cheers barnesy you made me
a happy happy man!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back