• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

[For Sale]Maloo 125cc Pitbike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nurofenplus

Reaction score
[SOLD]Maloo 125cc Pitbike

ITEM AND CONDITION:

First owner, near perfect (one small crack about 1" long on the rear guard) condition. Purchase from Ice Bear Motorsports in Brisbane last year. I added a few goodies as per the photo's. Is on it's second tank of fuel thus not a great deal of use and stripped it down and repacked steering head bearings, swing arm and axles etc... Includes a full set of jets as well.

PRICE, PAYMENT METHODS AND TERMS OF SALE:

**** SOLD **** cash or PayPal (+ 3% to cover the PayPal don't bend over this won't hurt a bit fee)

REASON FOR SELLING:

Not my cup of tea and would like to fund some luggage for my V-Strom.

EXTRA INFO:

LOCATION AND CONTACT DETAILS:

Brisbane Northside, Brendale. Vaughn 0417664299

PICTURES:

IMG_0127.jpgIMG_0126.jpgIMG_0131.jpgIMG_0129.jpgIMG_0128.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0125.jpg
    IMG_0125.jpg
    525.5 KB · Views: 410
Last edited:
Hey mate, the rules stipulate that you must have 10 or more posts to sell anything on Miniriders, It may seem childish of me closing this thread but its the way it is, PM me once you reach that and I will instantly re-open the thread for you.

Re: FOTM Entry: October/November 2013

This thread is reopened vaughn

Guys, have added all of my riding gear and hi-res photos are here. everything is in extremely good condition, I'm 5'8" and have a 31" waist. Boots are size 8. $1000 for everything which is less then the cost of the gear alone, great starter pack if you can use the gear.

View attachment 9095

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back