• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For sale: NEW custom gold kick-start.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liveto_ride

Reaction score
ITEM AND CONDITION: Brand new, received today and realised it doesn't fit the spline on my bike, needs a 13mm spline.

PRICE, PAYMENT METHODS AND TERMS OF SALE: $35. Internet banking transfer or paypal.

REASON FOR SELLING: Does not fit YX engine splines.

EXTRA INFO: I am willing to cover the cost of postage.

LOCATION AND CONTACT DETAILS: Adelaide, South Australia, [email protected]

PICTURES:
photo sharing sites

No offence mate correct me if im wrong but didn't you just say that you broke this kick starter trying to stretch it onto the 16mm spline?

Good luck with that sale mate, you can buy these for $20.99 brand new on eBay at the moment plus you clearly stated in another post that you broke this kick starter trying to fit it on a 16mm spline. Now your trying to sell it off as brand new, what's with that?

Fair enough mate as long as it's advertised that's cool, I'm just sick of people selling stuff on forums which is ment to be as new and turns out to be worn out or broken crap.

Yeah sorry, there is definately a new one being sent out as I wasn't going to say no. Need to make my money back somehow (assuming he won't refund me)

Latest posts

Back