for sale orion agb-29

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sik-pj

Reaction score
South Morang Pit Bike Track In The Space Ship
hi
for sale 2006 orion agb29 its a 125cc motor with an upgrade. its been well looked after in its life of 3weeks after i ran the bike in i put motul performance oil NGK plug Unifilter so its all running the best. the shock is not working that good atm but 2morro im geting a fastace rear shock so yehh it will be all fixed and i will get the carby all tuned up and cleaned out. im in epping melbourne reason for selling is that i need to see my dad in china i need to pay half for the ticket so i need to sell asap. i am asking $800
i paid $1100 for it and im trying to get some money back. thanks

$800 cash

piks of the bike

DSC00029.jpg
[/IMG]

Man these bikes can be had for under 800 brand new on ebay, but anyway goodluck with the sale.

hi
for sale 2006 orion agb29 its a 125cc motor with an upgrade. its been well looked after in its life of 3weeks after i ran the bike in i put motul performance oil NGK plug Unifilter so its all running the best. the shock is not working that good atm but 2morro im geting a fastace rear shock so yehh it will be all fixed and i will get the carby all tuned up and cleaned out. im in epping melbourne reason for selling is that i need to see my dad in china i need to pay half for the ticket so i need to sell asap. i am asking $800
i paid $1100 for it and im trying to get some money back. thanks

$800 cash

piks of the bike

DSC00029.jpg
[/IMG]

What state are you in?

mate, with your shock issue, you could look into the swingarm bolt. These bend from factory. Top Bikes.

Theres a classifieds section for this sik-pj. I don't know if your reason for selling is genuine, you have posted all sorts of problems you been having with your fab apollo bike. Not all you thought it was gonna be?

Latest posts

Back