For the girls on here...(if there is any)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ur not the only chick on miniriders, there are STACKS, just all in other convos, i must have seen, 10 - 20 others

Whats so exciting about seeing a girl ride a bike?? Theres a bunch of chicks that come out riding with us and some of them are really good, but its not all that special just cause there chicks....

I have copped a bit of flak at this end from my wife after getting Morgan to post some pics of herself on this site.The wife thinks its a bit inapropriate with the male content here!.Anyway we are proud of our "little" girl,She has only just turned 13 and is a natural at all sports.Morgan is alsoranked 2nd in Junior Air cooled Pocket Bike racing here in SA,and these pics are taken on only her 2nd ride on a Pit Bike-Hitting jumps and whoops at good speed.As an old MXer myself I get a huge kick out of seeing my own kids & GIRLS getting out on their bikes and mixing it up with the boys...

Hey jezebell, my comment wasnt aimed at anyone i was just wondering what the big deal was about a girl riding a bike?? Why should girls be treated any differntly while out riding?? Ive got a 19 month old girl that will be getting her fist bike when she turns 3. Id hate to think she is going to be treated differntly while riding just because she is a girl.

Hey jezebell, my comment wasnt aimed at anyone i was just wondering what the big deal was about a girl riding a bike?? Why should girls be treated any differntly while out riding?? Ive got a 19 month old girl that will be getting her fist bike when she turns 3. Id hate to think she is going to be treated differntly while riding just because she is a girl.

girls dont get treated differently as far as i'm concerned and thats not y i made this thread it was to get the girls on here postin' and not hidin'...
and if girls do get treated it would only b by stupid immature boys/men.

I have a 3month old girl at the moment and i cant wait for the day where we go shoppin 4 her 1st bike its gonna b a ball, and then when she starts stuntin' like her dad (hillz)...

i guess i just didnt c the point of ur comment if it wasnt aimed at any1 in particular, cos the only person who treat a girl differently on here cos she rides was yellaterra but really if u been on this site long enough u should know to ignore his comments by now...

Wow soon we'll have your whole family posting up jess...

Wow soon we'll have your whole family posting up jess...

lolsign-1.gif
yeah if u class 4-5yrs as soon i guess we will, but for now she's gonna b Hillz's lil'
cheer.gif

ur not the only chick on miniriders, there are STACKS, just all in other convos, i must have seen, 10 - 20 others

and i know i'm not the only girl on here, but at the moment i only know of 2-3 otha's that post...so c'mon girls get postin'...
and if there's any girls in WA pm me and start postin'...

I said girls girls girls ya dumbass...

cant ya read wat I write...

Latest posts

Back