Forget Christmas

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SwapperMX

Reaction score
Yep, forget Christmas, only 20 days until Anaheim 1 !!!!!!!

Wooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooo

:hungry:

So, who does everyone think will win the most anticipated race of the season.

I say Villo will be super fast and very hard to catch. I will be cheering for Reed and hope he is on the pace and can start the season off the best way possible.

In the 250 class, no one will touch Tomac if he rides West Coast, which it looks like he will. Could get good if Wilson also rides West though, he doesnt have a 250 SX championship, and will want one, so could see some epic battles !!

RV I recon... Gonna come back and show em who's still boss! Although, Dungey will want to try and come out strong.. and after MEC riding that whole race in second gear and going for gear changes over the jumps with his hand I got more respect for him thats for sure!

Dunno about Lites as theyre so close, but Id be going for Tomac... Think the KTM's might get a look in.. roczen and musquin started doing really well last year, maybe theyll keep charginand take some wins...

Keen to see how josh cachia goes.... dude can mooove but will he be competitive in the US? Love to see him in the main events!

Im torn between barcia and stewart and reed for a1. For the end of the season im gunna give it to reed and barcia for top 2

If RV doesn't crash, he will kill them all again. Monster Cup was proof of that.

If Chad get's back to his speed and fitness he may be able to have a crack.

You guys are forgetting about a few as well. Barcia will be on the 450!!! Don't rule him out. Also google eyes Carnard will be back.

Should be some epic racing with realistically anyone of 7-8 people being able to have a crack.

bubba will crash

i'm goin for metty i always do

rV will smash em until he crashes

i thik reedy's year was last year until he crashed

and dungey's ktm is 2 years old now and will continue to fall apart
i hope the god lovin hippy canard and old mate bam bam can make a good showing as well as jake wiemer and bagget. i also hope some takes barcia out in a spectacular way the little turd.

in the 250's tomac should do well the roczen's should be up there
i hope the aussie's can make a decent go of it

cant wait

Last edited:
im hoping this year isn't a repeat of last year were everyone crashes out.
i wanna see reed, barcia, dungey, canard, villopoto, stewart, metty, windham all battle for top 3 like a race in 2011.

LOL @ Metty.

He sucks balls at Supercross. Will be lucky to finish any races in top 10. It's over for him. This will be his last year.

I reckon either dungey vilipoto will win and mike alessi will do well but not win and same with stewart if he doesn't crash but what are the odds of him not crashing lol.

Latest posts

Back