Fork Probs/

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyunt

Reaction score
Hey my forks have a few probs....

1. Don't go in half as much as they should
2. Come back real Slow
3. Only come back to a point which i then have to lift the front of the bike to get them normal

i have tried the two setting on top of the forks (by the way they are USD) but still nothing, i don't think there is any knobs on the bottom cos there are just rubber caps there which i cant get off! Ill get some pics tomorrow cos i'm tired ATM

Help Please :eek: (I don't know what brand they are! :eek: )

Last edited:
pics might help, sounds like you need some spacers, more oil and maybe heavier weight oil.

hey what do you mean my spacers and heavier weight oil?

try doing a search and youll find out, its really annoying when there ahve already been threads and people start new ones exactly the same.
the spacers go on top of the spring to make it shorter and in effect harder, and the heavier oil is different viscosity so its more difficult for it to go through the vavles and makes the fork more hard.

yeh got the same prob with mine but im gettn sum new USD's cos mine have done it since day one

pics might help, sounds like you need some spacers, more oil and maybe heavier weight oil.

..what u talking..heavier oil:mad: ...he has to drain out this stupid chinese fish oil and put 15W inside!! with the spring...ok maybe you right but first he have to change the oil !!

yeh thats what i mean, heavier oil, the chinese oil i agree is rubbish and really not worth keeping in.

so will changing the fork oil make the forks more 'pushy' and stop it from locking in?

Latest posts

Back