Fort Lytton QLD state titles 8/10/06

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

24seven

Reaction score
the big state titles are on is anyone going

Yep im going out for a look 2 mates are racing should be good

doesnt seem to b much intrest its a local meet right in the guts of brissy why isnt everyone gettin out there racin for a number

You need a m.a. lic. which i dont hav(yet) and you cant get a day lic.But im going to go down next weekend for a ride if anyone's keen?Track should still be allright hopefully.

the track wont be the same .this weekend they have opend it up onto big bike track to include the woop section. should be interesting

has anyone here got any of those axo slammer boots here i need some and i cant find anyone who sells them

try oz50. where you at mx world capalaba also sell them

oh really how much?? do you have the address?

yeah not bad mate i took it to the track for a ride and i got 2 jumps in and poped the tire and then got it home and found a crack in rear swing arm lol but its not tuned yet just my little play with carby to get it to run with out duying..

mate i want the address for the shop not oz50 please

mx world ,corner redland bay rd smith st capalaba

got an orion swingarm if you want it.

was there a big increase over stock with the head?

got an orion swingarm if you want it.

was there a big increase over stock with the head?

yeah a little bit but not as much as i was expecting but at least it runs now anyway.
how much you want for the swing arm and why you selling it all?

how does $50 sound? No cracks or anything. Sell it coz its off a parts bike and my swingarm is different so its no use as a spare.

Ok so i went out to the titles ,was a good day plenty of good riders ,Was my first time there . Quite a nice track should organise a weekend ride n meet would be good to meet a few members .Im going to buy a family pass and my daughtrs can get some practice in before next years race season.

yeah but you have to have a qld mx lisence to ride there and then be a member i use to be when i raced motor cross but it all expired
do you know who won the titles

Latest posts

Back