Fort Lytton Race Day QLD This Sunday!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hman

Reaction score
dont forget race day this sunday at fort lytton. lets hope for a nice sunny day. see you there.

Good stuff hman. Hope it's an awesome day for you guys.

A few pics for the rest of us would be nice. MR shirt in it for someone if they take the time to post them. :)

Will also rename thread and sticky it.

Cmon MR show your support. You want another race series then support what we have!!

lol incentive much... hahahaha i will show up i reckon...

mm you still havent gotten back to me with what shirt sizes you have so i can actually buy one... lol

Haha yeah, I would rather drive from the sunny coast to Brisbane, take some pics and post them on miniriders just so I don't have to spend $10 buying a shirt lol. I haven't been to fort lytton in years so I'm keen to see how much its changed and meet some new miniriders of coarse.

good work crew. it will be good to meet a few other QLD riders. see you all there. i dont put pics up because i am a computer spastic.

Looking forward to seeing some pics. How is the weather looking ?

Looking forward to seeing some pics. How is the weather looking ?

yeah also keen to see some pics, and Hussey the weather has been good! hopefully it holds up for the qld ride day!

think dan? yzf250rider he rides a honda 88 with fasterminis kit?
and thin wogtaz rider be there? not sure what bike he has too many haha

haha "he has so many" he has like 5 doesnt he? haha

Latest posts

Back