Fort Lytton Race Day QLD This Sunday!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a big 21st i gotta go to Saturday night , will be sleeping with my bike in the back of the van ready to go , so will see what happens :/

yeewww fort race day once agen cxome on boys lets get some numbers out there this sunday an show these big bikes how us mini riders do it

I'm hoping i have a bike ready. gonna be working all week to try and have something to ride. Should be good.

look forward to seeing you all there. the track was perfect last race day so lets hope its the same this time.

What's the price for the day to race . And it's on Sunday right so I will have time to ride my bike the day before to get the hang of it again it's been a while

If my faster mini order arrives i should be there to race the stocka class!

Word on the street is some changes to the track, gonna go down tomorrow and see whats going on.

Yeeew race day is almost upon us agen cant wait lets get the numbers out there agen an hav a sick day riding

Dont think i will be making this one or the next , going away for work in the next couple days .. jobs getting pushed back more and more tho so slight chance i could make it this weekend if it gets put back enough

Latest posts

Back