Fort lytton race day

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hman

Reaction score
the first race of the season kicks off at fort lytton mx track at the port of brisbane on sunday 13th of feb. lets turn up in force and support the only track in se qld that regularly supports our sport.

the first race of the season kicks off at fort lytton mx track at the port of brisbane on sunday 13th of feb. lets turn up in force and support the only track in se qld that regularly supports our sport.

fast 50 race dude?

hey hman what is needed to race ? need to fill out an forms prior to going ? is it the same calasses as normal like 12'am and stuff ? i should def be there .

hey hman what is needed to race ? need to fill out an forms prior to going ? is it the same calasses as normal like 12'am and stuff ? i should def be there .

no forms needed. 12' and stock at this stage. bring some mates as well. the more people that come the more fun it is. come out for a practice this sunday.

Will be heading to a party on sat , but will load the van up day before and hopefully wake up in the back or close to my car in the morning and head off lol...

What time is sign on and when the race starts .

Is it just minibikes the hole day or mixed with big bikes.

Will be heading to a party on sat , but will load the van up day before and hopefully wake up in the back or close to my car in the morning and head off lol...

What time is sign on and when the race starts .

Is it just minibikes the hole day or mixed with big bikes.

sign on up to about 8.30am. racing from about 9.30. both mx and pit bikes for the day but not racing together. even if you are very ordinary in the morning try and come down and have a ride. if not riding at least stay on the drink.

Latest posts

Back