fort lytton race results for 2013

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

needapitty

Reaction score
ok here are the race results for round one i will update the point for each round and add riders if more attend

race results for race class Stock 50

position........bike.number..................rider.........................points

1st....................176...................Damien.Bottoz...................68
-
2nd.....................x.......................Corey.Miller.....................67
-
3rd....................411.......................todd.tucker....................64
-
4th......................1........................hayden.rees....................56
-
race results for race class 12 inch open
-
1st......................1.........................rodney.kirchner................72
-
2nd....................21...........................styvan.cusinato..............69
-
3rd.....................49..........................darren.mattiesson............60
-
4th....................167.....................damien.bottoz.....................54
-
5th....................375......................joshua.bland......................48
-
6th.....................47......................aaron.kemp.........................44
-
7th....................811......................stuart.lye............................43

Joshua Bland FTW......Go joshy

ok today was great fun again racing lytton on the mini with a good turn out we wernt to far from a full gate. weather was good no rain lots of sun. also i had some great battles with wogtaz ;) and no get offs

a few guys from the site where out there and got some vids and pics also

i will update the points for round two abit later

Was beno, cordogs or stu there. Get stu to put those last vids up joshy before they become forgotten. Good to hear the rain had cleared and you boys finally got a ride in.

Sweet, thanks dude, love seeing what it is i miss out on up here, thanks for the effort in getting them posted.

nah mick none of those boys turned up mate

ive been hitting stu up to chuck the last races up but he dosnt seem to wont to as he didnt go to well

Sounds like good day out racen mini's Top stuff!!!

So just running two class's stock 50 , 12" .

ok so here are the results of round two overall points

race results for race class 12 inch open
-
1st......................49.........................darren.mattiesson................128
-
2nd....................375...........................joshua.bland..............104
-
3rd.....................47...................aaron.kemp...................98
-
4th....................167.....................damien.bottoz.....................96
-
5th....................1......................rodney.kirchner......................72
-
6th....................21............................styvan.cusinato......................69
-
7th.....................631......................josh.mccombe.........................67
-
8th......................x..........................matt.mills...............................45
-
9th......................111........................joel.poppe.................................43
-
10th.....................811..........................stuart.lye...............................43
-
11th.......................7...........................heidi.cowley.............................41

Awesome day cant wait for next month! , gonna pull my finger out and finally put a new clutch and carb on my 50.

Latest posts

Back