FORT LYTTON RIDE DAY SAT 19th or SUNDAY 20th

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lifan Rockstar

Reaction score
Whose keen to hit up fort this month before race season starts agen for a bit
Of fun an some pre race practice put ya names down an your prefered
SUNDAY 20th me an joshy will probs be out there at 8am come on lets get the numbers up

Last edited:
hey stu im keen for sunday mate as im pretty busy saturday with some family stuff
but you should head down to mine sat night and crash at my joint and we can get out there in the morning??

always good fun out there so who else is keen:)

I'll most likely come down, never ridden the fort before but looks good.

Bennos out for work but my other mate Steve's keen to come an stu from small wheel deals is comin an might be bringing a mate so so far we have 5ppl coming an 2 maybes come on lets get some more number guys

I haven't been to Fort Lytton before. Is it a casual setup or do they have controlled practise etc...? I've only ever tooled around on the mini's in my buddies backyard but we would be keen.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk HD

Its just a casual ride day they go in 20min intervals
Like 20mins for big bikes on track then 20mins for mini biikes
An keeps goin like that all day come down lads

Daughters 1st birthday saturday and work sunday. Hire the track for the day and give a bit more notice and i'll be keen.

just cought up with stew at smallwheels he is keen conner should be with him aswell and i think conner will be unleashing the 184 will be good to see how it goes

so looks like the numbers for practice should be good looking foward to some nice little battles out there

:grinning-smiley-003

Guys me an joshy will most likely be out there at 8am got some good numbers comin but the more the better so cone join in if ur free on sunday and remember to bring plenty of water

Probably not big fella, I'm working six days atm, and travelling a lot! Need a day to catch up on some RnR and unwind, what about Australia Day weekend whats everybody doin for that?

Latest posts

Back