FORT LYTTON RIDE DAY SAT 19th or SUNDAY 20th

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As long as i see a crash on the gopro im happy, dont let josh's 140 get the better of ya stu.

Lol il try not too dissapoint ya mick its joshys fitness thats gets the better of me the little skinny **** lol

haha im sure ill go down a few times mick lol

me and stu always have good battels out there awesome fun riding with stuey he's improved my riding a fair bit

good old 140 does the job haha its all about power to weight im only 58kg's:autogun:

hey lads.. do ya need numbers on the bikes? im gonna try my hand out there.. but considering im iffy on standing up on the 160 (crf50) dunno how i will go at jumping so i will be bringin the 140 (klx) with me too

hey tim good to see you will be coming out mate

you only need numbers for race day man this is only a practice day so no numbers needed

see you out there:D

scored the weekend off work... im just trying to sort out my rear brake on the 150 atm.. had some issues and angry tim took control and made the issues worse... so now i gotta sort it out tomorrow..

Haha cheers Joshy boi I'll be comin to crash at urs tomorrow night might have the misses with me too gonna be sick bro. An good to see ur finally gonna join us Tim. Lookin forward to it bois gonna be a great day remember lots of water

Haha cheers Joshy boi I'll be comin to crash at urs tomorrow night might have the misses with me too gonna be sick bro. An good to see ur finally gonna join us Tim. Lookin forward to it bois gonna be a great day remember lots of water

figured it was about time i came and rode not just watched mate... hahahaha..

As long as i see a crash on the gopro im happy, dont let josh's 140 get the better of ya stu.

dont stress mate i will be sure to come a gutsa at some stage lol...

been tryin to fix my brakes since yesterday and still cant get the frikin thing working properly since yesterday... running on half back and no pressure in the front atm..

Hey tim, let the front gravity bleed, crack the nipple on the caliper and wait for it to start flowing without touching the brakes at all but have the cap off the master cylinder to refill when it starts running, or just take your brake fluid and tools out to the track and someone will give you a hand to sort it mate.

will try that mate... now the problem is.. i crack the bleed nipple and press down on the rear brake... refillin it and not letting any air go back in the nipple but its only putting the smallest amount of pressure on the brake disc..

Latest posts

Back