fort lytton riding

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love it! Now I want a GoPro! Looks like the track was mint for you guys! have they smoothed out the First double down the back? Or is it still as savage as ever?!

hey marty they extended the right side of the landing ramp on that first double and put a burm in after it so you can rail the burm then hit the second double now

yeah i know aye justin sick track the part at the start before i ride up to the camera i chucked a one footer over the finish line jump an the back of my bike kicked up an the rear guard ended up under my nuts lol hense me sayin the one footer ball slapper lol

yeh its good i couldnt get enough traction to do the first double was still bit slushy but cant wait till its dry to do that section properly

nice little vid stu the go pro worked well and had a blast riding with you it was a great day

told you i got your crash haha wish you had of got mine....

Sweet vid mate , cheers for postin .

It really is a good mini track even after the changes to it for the big bikes.

Haha, the rockstar ate it trying to pass joshy, still smiling now lol.
Good **** bois keep em coming eh, and i counted 51ft eh.:duhman:

wasnt tryin to pass tho he was trying to get a shot of me goin over it but went out to wide an pushed me to the outside lol

Snapshot123-07-201212-57AM.png

the second set of doubles

Latest posts

Back