Fort lytton September .

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wogtaz ryder

Reaction score
Sorry if i didnt see it , but there is no thread for the last round at fort lytton ?

Was a sick day we took over the pits with minis!

Ill add a few pics that i got , hopefully some of ya's got some more .

I had a **** day in the 12" class , dnfd one then got a flat front tyre so called it a day .... unlucky should of rode the trusty old fast50 ..

Oh well had fun in the stockers , i heard we had 26 entrants sign up! had to split it into 2 heat classes , and then have a final , ended up getting 3rd in the final , pretty happy about.

anyway couple pics.

IMG_20130909_072224_zps276a759f.jpg

arghh i had more pics will be up soon

few bikes there on the day , was a **** tonne more i didnt seem to get pictures of...

20130908_133940_zps0125ae99.jpg

20130908_133925_zpse2924f23.jpg

20130908_133919_zps6e089065.jpg

20130908_075318_zps0c86f970.jpg

Cheers for all the NSW boys that came up to make it the best race of the year!
good to see so many people still keen ..
And a big thanks to styv for coming all the way from vic (and taking out the 12" class with ease) and hoping for a speedy recovery to get ya back there!

heres my 1st heat in stocka class also posted in other thread but owell :)
Still trying to load up ht 2 :(
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/XTEyM-rnT08?list=UUcv2bteJk4U9KpatgD0j_Ig" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thats the go! excited to hear had big turn out!. 50s are so much fun to race and battle with ya mates :).
Styv go's real good on everything ive sean him ride! Pumpd for his win in 12" class. Sad note to finish crashing out on little bike. Wish him best recovery to come back strong :)

So do yas have final resoults for the day?
More pictures be cool too.
Cheers for posting them ones woggy

Cool vid brett! :)

Last edited:
Results for the day
Stock Final:
1 Brett Mcsweeney
2 Chris Redshaw
3 Luke Bruce ?

10 Inch:
1 Ashley Ballard
2 Jason Georgalis
3 Clayton Benes

12 Inch:
1 Styvan Cusinato
2 Ashley Ballard
3 Richie Hemsley

a2ube2em.jpg

e7y9ytat.jpg

6yraquzy.jpg

6aqy6e4y.jpg

dy4asanu.jpg

ese9udeq.jpg

Just thought I'd share a few of mine. Best weekend everrrr

Im pretty positive i was behind red in the stocker finals , or did they jew me on the stocker results to ? lol

Haha man i love that shot!! That is proof that these 190+ motors have to much power. That pic was half way down the start straight of a big bike track and still not at full throttle.

sorry damo , i didnt see , i was to busy doing my victory donut haha , just thought i heard that fella say he got 3rd?
As was no points for the final in the ruslts on there page, guess have to wait ? but if ya say ya got third , then top effort :)

What a weekend !
Had an absolute blast
The Brisvegas boys were super accommodating and made us feel right at home
Karlos opened up his brand new home for a bunch of border hoppers , dead set legend !
Friday night under lights racing was a lot of fun , Brisbane sure is the place to be for 50 racing
Best of all we laughed all weekend , except for styvs stack
In the hospital with Styv it felt like we were in the film clip to the song waiting all night
Hope the champ gets well soon
All us NSW boys are keen as to get back up there to do it all again :clap:

Sweet pics
26 stockers in one class alone , then great numbers in 10" and 12"
Race of the year for sure !

Latest posts

Back