Fort Lytton Wed 29th August 2012

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SwapperMX

Reaction score
Who's keen for a ride tomorrow ?? Anyone got the day off. I have my BBR finished and keen to ride it. Hopefully get some happy snaps while I am there of my newly finished bike. Lets go riding !!!!!

:afro:

too short notice for me! not real keen on the half day either... if im driving an hour and a half each way, and paying full price I want a full day of riding...

Hopefully we can get some guys together in the next few weeks to hire the track out to ourselves for the day....

Hey Dynamics,
Yeah, I know it was only a longshot to get anyone else keen. Thought I would throw it out there though. I had a LOT of teething issues on my BBR anyway, so didnt get many laps in. They have made some changes and built a few of the jumps up and made them big. Keen to head out when you guys get a chance to come down for a ride.

too short notice for me! not real keen on the half day either... if im driving an hour and a half each way, and paying full price I want a full day of riding...

Hopefully we can get some guys together in the next few weeks to hire the track out to ourselves for the day....

hey justin it will only be a half day aswell if we hire the track out

Latest posts

Back